This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)

Mehaha (765)

Black Lagoon (615)

Abel X (349)

Monsters (319)

Razor (298)

Drakina (220)

ScottishSamurai (163)

TokyoBabe (146)

gladupan (138)

Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Share | 

Hunt The Rathalos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Araska stepped off the boat the guild sent them on, and wandered through the pre-made camp. He opened the box the guild spared to hunters and took out a few small whetstones, sitting under the shade of the tent sharpening his blades as he waited for the others to get situated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Sihydan followed closely behind, grabbing a few potions, a couple of rations and a handful of whetstones, sitting next to Araska sharpening his blade as well, along with his grappling hooks. "So have you ever fought one of these things before?" he asked as he put his hair into a ponytail to prevent it from getting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrow
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Merrow stepped off next. Grabbing only some rations and First-Aid Meds. His blade was always well maintained and he had plenty of whetstones. Merrow made his way towards the beach to the north of them, "I'll scout out a little bit ahead. I won't go too far but hurry up." He wlaked slowly into the next area keeping a watchful eye out for anything threatening.

Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Araska nodded to Merrow, and looked back down at his old worn blades. He lightly clanged them together, and small bursts of ice fractured out. He went back to work as he turned to the other hunter. "Nope, never. I've seen something like it though, not a Rathian, but a larger, silver one. I ran into it a while back, I was hunting on my own then, so I had to run."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

"Sounds exciting" he said as he continued sharpening his blade, the poison that lined the blade dripped a small droplet from it's tip. "I think this one will be fun" he said as he stood up and patted Araska on the back. "You watch my back, and I will watch yours" he said with a grin as he scratched the stubble on his chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Araska nodded and stood up, sliding his blades back in their holster on his back, and the whetstones in his belt pockets. "Alright.." Walking over to the guild box, he shifted around for anything else he wanted, stepping back empty handed. "I'll go north too, check up on the other guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm

"See ya at the Rathalos." Sihydan called as he tossed his grappling hook up the side of a mountain and began climbing it, he preferred a more indirect approach. Sihydan reached the top of the mountain, and slung the grappling hooks back around his belt where they belonged. Sihydan hunkered down taking off in the fastest sprint he could muster from his hunched over position.

Sihydan walked through the tall grass, as he saw an assortment of beasts pass him by unaware he was stalking in the vegetation just feet, and in some cases inches from their sides. Sihydan was hunting a bigger prey, the mighty Rathalos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 am

The beach was relatively empty, with nothing but a few bees buzzing lazily around their hive. The tide was low, but flowed gently against the white sand. To the trained hunter's eye, the gentle shifting of sand was just barely noticable and revealed the locations of a few hidden hermitaur along the beach. A single mosswine sniffed along the side, searching for it's next meal.

The Kelbi were blissfully unaware of Sihydan's presence, going about their business as if he wasn't even present. Even the mosswine was rooting around in the 'shrooms without noticing him. But the tall grass truly belonged to the velociprey, and they knew he was there. The first to notice his presence shrieked an alarm, alerting his bretheren. Immediately, the beasts started to swarm. Four were already visible by the time the Kelbi bolted. The first lept into the air at Sihydan, it's razor sharp claws entended menacingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Sihydan looked up just in time to see the Velociprey. Sihydan acted quickly and tossed his grappling hooks, trying to wrap them around the beast's neck, as he made this motion he rolled in the tall grass doing his best to dodge the attack. As the grappling hooks soared through the air, Sihydan drew his blade.

(I am not sure if I put it in my app, but my grappling hooks aren't propelled, except by myself, but think of them like a fishing pole, I have a device that allows me to lock them, or loosen them. This makes them adjustable for riding monsters of different sizes.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Tobakado was ready always eager to hunt, even more so with a Rathalos involved. He had to wait for everyone else to get off before he did, and once he did, he charged down the beach, not caring for the smaller creatures ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
Merrow
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Merrow caught site of Araska entering the area. He motioned for his fellow hunter to approach. So they could discuss battle plans.

Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Tobakado now reached the end of the beach. There were two seperate caves nearby but he was exausted. He pulled out his nodachi and used it along with a feeble jump to cover just a few more inches. He then stuck it in the ground to prop himself up, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Monsters
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 pm

A pair of bullfangos and a couple vespoids flew around the area. One bullfango saw Tobakado and charged him hitting him hard in his hip.

(Ooh critical hit)
total team damage:
Tobakado: 8%
Viva: 0%
Merrow: 0%
Araska: 0%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:57 am

As Araska wandered further up the beach, he saw the silhouette of his fellow hunter up ahead. He started for him, as a streak of a hunter bolted past him. He barely recognized it as the other hunter, the one who almost impaled him to the quest board in the Dance Hall before the hunt. He jumped aside, watching as small puffs of sand popped from the beach in his wake, trailing off until the hunter was out of his immediate sight. Araska gave a shake of his head as he got to the other hunter. "So, have you spotted the Rathalos yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrow
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:29 pm

"No but if I have my information right he should be a little further up the beach. I've heard from various sources that he tends to hang out there."

Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Araska motioned further up the beach. "Well, that other guy just few on up there, he probably tried to tackle it or something already..... Though I'm sure he would be fine on his own for a bit, I think we better head on up." He looked up to the higher elevations nearby, remembering the fourth person in their party. "Oh, and have you seen the other hunter? He should be nearby too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrow
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Merrow shook his head, "I heard some Velociprey commotion from up above, likely they sniffed him out. But he seems pretty spry so he can probably get outta there. But if we don't see him soon one of us will go look for him."

VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Sihydan dodged to the side again, he was agile, so he moved around the Velociprey with ease. Sihydan then sprinted as fast as he could, he could fight Velociprey no problem but his eye was focused on that Rathalos. Sihydan then sprinted to the edge of a cliff stopping just before falling off, but spotting his fellow hunters. Sihydan waved then back peddled looking for a way down, before spotting a series of rocks leading down, Sihydan made his way down the rock formation. "I didn't want be alone" he said with a smile as he approached his hunting buddies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Tobakado was sent flying away from the bullfango and into the water. He layed there for a small while and he sat up. He could swear he could hear flapping noises in the background, but he wasn't sure if it was a combination of the waves splashing on him, and his exitement to the hunt. He got up and ran for where he thought he heard it: the caves.
Back to top Go down
Araska
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Araska began to tell the others to move up the beach, to where the other was, when a rustling through the brush alerted him. He unsheathed his blades and steped forward slightly, only to have to jump back from the same over-excited hunter from before flying past him, dripping wet. He turned to his comrades and stood for a while, mind still baffled by how this hunted kept from running himself through with his long sword. "...I... lets just follow him for now" Araska said, walking toward the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrow
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 pm

"But...Fine. Let's do this." Merrow ran after Tobakado and Araska, entering the caves.

Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 pm

(will somebody post as monsters? I cant keep bullshiting.)
Back to top Go down
trexchef
HR- 3

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm

"hey, you hunting that rathalos too? me too! the rathalos is in this cave, and i need help killing it. but, you should be warned, there's two rathalos...a nest." i say as i ready my electro grenades.

"If you're going in there, you need my help, and you know it."

At the end of the cave is a large circular room, with two rathalos roaring at me. this is gonna be bad!

I'll also be the monsters for you, dont worry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt The Rathalos!   

Back to top Go down

Hunt The Rathalos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Places :: Enviroment :: Jungle-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com