Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying forum where an organization called Followers of Fatalis is controlling monsters to further their own agendas. Will you be a hunter to defend your town, or be the ones attacking the town. Your life is entirely up to you.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows Vista Gamer Edition 2009 X64 SP2
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am by gladupan

» VA - Brownswood Bubblers Nine (2012)
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:12 am by gladupan

» 3 Sisters Lara Jade Aude Advisoryr Part 1
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm by gladupan

» Scooby Dancerle
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 pm by gladupan

» Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8.05 RePack
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 am by gladupan

» Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.0.1 Serial
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 pm by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:16 am by gladupan

» PROMT Professional V 9.0.443 Giant (2011) PC
Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:44 am by gladupan

Top posters
Tobakado (891)
Suggestions and Comments Vote_lcapSuggestions and Comments Voting_barSuggestions and Comments Vote_rcap 
Mehaha (765)
Suggestions and Comments Vote_lcapSuggestions and Comments Voting_barSuggestions and Comments Vote_rcap 
Black Lagoon (615)
Abel X (349)
Monsters (319)
Razor (298)
Drakina (220)
ScottishSamurai (163)
TokyoBabe (146)
gladupan (138)
Disclaimer
This forum is based off the "Monster Hunter" series. All sources originated from the "Monster Hunter" series are intended to retain as much of the original creation as possible. original creations are intended to be original and is not intended to influence the actual "Monster Hunter" series.
Administrators
Tobakado
Mehaha
Merrow
Moderators
Monsters
Reks
Facebook

Suggestions and Comments

Go down 
+5
Araska
Merrow
KeIl
TwinTwist
Tobakado
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

Suggestions and Comments Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Let's just say that I am using a public Wifi Source on a PSP as my only way to get internet, I am limited, but I will Try to fix your problems
Back to top Go down
https://monster-hunter.forumotion.net
TwinTwist
HR- 1
TwinTwist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 am

Probably the only suggestion I can think of atm is maybe a forum here we can post off-topic things. I do enjoy RPing, but like to talk about this game on the PSP, like what's the weirdest things you've seen on a hunt? LOL! Today I played abit with my friends and saw this dude playing butt ass naked, pretty ballsy if you ask me. Very Happy We need more fun players like that, people take the game to seriously, even when I'm RPing.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm

I agree! this fourm died because I couldnt get enough members here my main problem is advertising. so please tell others and try to revive this site. My on game thing. I was fighting a diablos then waay off in the distance, it died. I use a longsword wtf.
Back to top Go down
TwinTwist
HR- 1
TwinTwist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 am

I will try to bring more people here!
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

thx in advance! you may start rp-ing by making a character if you wish.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 pm

The wierdest thing that I can think of off-hand is the time we were hunting a wyvern as a team (I think it was a rathalos :3 ), and one of the team members died (somewhere else on the map) as I was laying down a bomb. Well, that was the last death the team was allowed, and it started to play the GG music. Well, the F-ing rathalos charged and hit the bomb where I was standing, and immediately died. So our team ran home in failure, leaving a dead Rathalos for the Velociprey to eat. Boy were WE mad!
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm

3 minute Narga.
Back to top Go down
Araska
HR- 4
Araska

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Merrow wrote:
3 minute Narga.
Fucking YES.

Also, Under 5 Minute Dual Kirin, sleepy bombing run with G Rank Hypno SnS
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult
HR- 4

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm

30 second Rathalos Razz
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:04 am

VivaLaCult☼ wrote:
30 second Rathalos Razz
THAT was a riot. Freakin loved that. But I dont think I was on those other 2 mishs. I hate being halfway across the country while you guys progress without me TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Monsters
Moderators
Monsters

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:29 am

Quote :
3 minute Narga.

You were most definately there my friend. It was when we were at Tobakado's house, in his garage, ranking up you, Araska, and Colton. The Kirin was a solo quest done by Araska.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am

Hmm, I dont remember killing one that fast. But I do remember slaughtering the wee little beasties far into the night, so it's no small wonder.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm

3 min narga was epic!

Heres one for araska:
3 daora jewles in one mish!

best solo run: I'm fighting rath and rathian together in same area. they both fireball me, I dodged, fireball hit each other they both die ftw!

oh and keil the person who died w/us was chris when he was uber newb now he's ok and the newest addition to our mh party. complete with a game and a psp.

ps me n merrow have over 100 friendship points
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 am

I knew ya'd hook chris. But 100 points? and he said he never got the chance to play with you, lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 pm

We were over 90 when you were still here.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

we got a veggie elder ticket sky for it...

mainly our hunts were trying to get merrow 5 rathalos plates and 5 rathian plates for his dragonsword... He is sooo unlucky!
Back to top Go down
Araska
HR- 4
Araska

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Monsters wrote:
Quote :
3 minute Narga.

You were most definately there my friend. It was when we were at Tobakado's house, in his garage, ranking up you, Araska, and Colton. The Kirin was a solo quest done by Araska.

Wait, it wasn't there, it was at Amber's old place. Cause I used my cellphone to take pictures of it. Also, of Keil without pants.

And we haven't really done much. Most (well, almost all) of my ranking up has been me solo. Beat town Akantor and got to G-rank in the Dance Hall. Still wearing the same armor I had when you were here, the Hi-Azure with a Silver Sol helm. Now it's one Hi-azure, Akantor gloves, tasset and boots, and Chaosroom. Yay, plant life head apparel.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

hate to burst your bubble but I achieved G rank with full akantor armor...
after that I went straight to full lavasioth armor and finally full yama... all by myself.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Araska wrote:

Cause I used my cellphone to take pictures of it. Also, of Keil without pants.

SHHHH!!! You promised ya wouldnt tell! Lol!

But seriously, that was a crazy fucking night. I dont even remember why I was pants-less. o0
Back to top Go down
Merrow
HR- 4
Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm

And underwearless.
Back to top Go down
KeIl
HR- 4
KeIl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Well THAT I remember. I always freeball on laundry night. Gotta get ALL them underwears clean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tobakado
G- Rank Hunter
Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm

hate to burst your bubble xyron but jermey killed a fatalis too (with my help of course) that leaves viva and you.?
Back to top Go down
Razor
Moderators
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:29 am

I never heard of monster hunter before I came here.
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Wow?!?! You hadn't heard of MH at all? Did you not see all the ads on T.V. about MHFU?
Back to top Go down
Drakina
Admin
Drakina

Location : Turn around and find out - if not I hope you enjoy the taste of a blade.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

A three minute Naruga? Not possible, you would have to have the Mono/diablos GS except you cant be hurt and he stands still, PLUS the weapons damage, isnt 1118 its like: 999,999,999,999,999. King Atillart Sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Comments   Suggestions and Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Comments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com